PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK
By Laiz Rodrigues
Church Street was almost full, but they kept coming, more and more, nobody was more famous or happier, or richer, everyone was just the same, happy to witness one of the most important moments of Orlando history. Continue reading
- July 24, 2014 by midnight: Submission deadline, up to 10 photographs can be submitted
- July 28, 2014 – August 4, 2014: Voting period
- August 21, 2014: Opening reception at CityArts Factory from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- August 21, 2014 – September 12, 2014: CityArts Factory “Best of DTO Photo Contest” exhibit on display
- Photos must be high resolution, 300 dpi or greater
- Names, dates, borders, copyright symbols, etc. cannot be part of the actual images.
- Prints, negatives and slides (transparencies) must be converted to digital images before entering this contest.
- Submit photos through the Downtown Orlando website at www.downtownorlando.com or directly on the Downtown Orlando Facebook Page
- Photos must depict one of Downtown Orlando’s five categories: Architecture, Lifestyle, DTO at Night, Best of DTO, and Panorama
ORLANDO MAGIC THANK JAMEER NELSON
Orlando, Fla. – In honor of his 10 years with the Orlando Magic, the organization has placed two billboards in Orlando to thank Jameer Nelson for a decade of legendary moments. The billboards are located at the SR 408 and Kirkman exchange and on I-4 just south of downtown Orlando between the Michigan Ave. and Orange Blossom Trail exits. Continue reading