PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK
By Laiz Rodrigues
Church Street was almost full, but they kept coming, more and more, nobody was more famous or happier, or richer, everyone was just the same, happy to witness one of the most important moments of Orlando history. Continue reading
- July 24, 2014 by midnight: Submission deadline, up to 10 photographs can be submitted
- July 28, 2014 – August 4, 2014: Voting period
- August 21, 2014: Opening reception at CityArts Factory from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- August 21, 2014 – September 12, 2014: CityArts Factory “Best of DTO Photo Contest” exhibit on display
- Photos must be high resolution, 300 dpi or greater
- Names, dates, borders, copyright symbols, etc. cannot be part of the actual images.
- Prints, negatives and slides (transparencies) must be converted to digital images before entering this contest.
- Submit photos through the Downtown Orlando website at www.downtownorlando.com or directly on the Downtown Orlando Facebook Page
- Photos must depict one of Downtown Orlando’s five categories: Architecture, Lifestyle, DTO at Night, Best of DTO, and Panorama
ORLANDO MAGIC THANK JAMEER NELSON
Orlando, Fla. – In honor of his 10 years with the Orlando Magic, the organization has placed two billboards in Orlando to thank Jameer Nelson for a decade of legendary moments. The billboards are located at the SR 408 and Kirkman exchange and on I-4 just south of downtown Orlando between the Michigan Ave. and Orange Blossom Trail exits. Continue reading
Photos By Marcio Cicarini
It was only yesterday when the Orlando City Lions aimed for the MLS, and everyone believed and followed the dream. They have worked hard! A team that conquered everyone’s heart, and brought more and more people to the games. The MLS Dream came true, the new stadium is arriving, and Kaka’ one of the great Brazilian Soccer players just became a reality. Continue reading
This is a reminder invitation to our Opening of ICONS: a Solo Exhibition by Carlos Oviedo
FRIDAY 6 JUNE, from 7-9pm at JAI GALLERY (47E Robinson St, Orlando).
Oviedo is a master painter born in Mexico in 1970 and is best known for his highly skilled oil paintings demonstrating perfection in realism.
The 13 eye-catching pieces included in the exhibition bear a mixture of influences from Piet Mondrian to Warhol and Pop Art, as well as Old Masters oil painting techniques. Oviedo’s work focuses on issues regarding the fragility of social icons in Pop Culture, the representation of self and identity through the prism of fame and glory, as well as the challenges for the artist himself to reach a high level of mastery of his art. His work has been exhibited in major art fairs in Venezuela, Miami and Mexico and included in important collections across the globe, including the USA, Greece, Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and many more countries in Latin America. He is represented in Central Florida by Jai Gallery.
Vernissage: June 6, 2014 from 7-9pm
Please RSVP to Director: firstname.lastname@example.org | 407.921.0693
Jai Gallery, 47 E Robinson St, Orlando, FL 32801
Tel: 1+.321.216.1646 | Direct Cell: +1.407.921.0693
http://www.jaigallery.net | email@example.com
℗ Free parking in the rear (limited space) – Ample parking in the rear
47 E Robinson St
Downtown Orlando, FL 32803
direct cell: 407-921-0693
The HOLA office celebrated today its 10th Anniversary, valuable work and assistance to the community was celebrated by many community leaders that were present and congratulated Alicia Ramirez for her outstanding job at the HOLA command for so many years. Continue reading
On the Cover Gabriel Wickbold- Sexual Colors Photoart Project http://issuu.com/hotspotorlando/docs/aboutus_by_hotspotorlando___32