Downtown Food & Wine Fest Pairs Culinary Treats with National Celebrity
Chef Appearances and Live Entertainment
March 31 – April 1 at Lake Eola
WHAT: Revitalized by popular demand, the Downtown Food & Wine Fest is presented and produced by
Orlando favorites MIX 105.1 FM and 1059 SUNNY FM in partnership with
the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association.
WHERE: Downtown Orlando on Robinson Street along Lake Eola.
WHEN: Saturday, March 31 (Noon to 9 p.m.) and Sunday, April 1 (Noon to 7 p.m.)
More than 20,000 guests enjoy features mouth-watering dishes from 40 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, domestic and international wines, and live entertainment.
Celebrity Chef’s Stage*
Bright House Networks hosts live cooking demonstrations on the Chef’s Stage with fan meet-and-greet opportunities with the following celebrity chefs:
- BRAVO’s Top Chef Just Desserts Season 1 Chef’testant Erika Davis (Saturday)
- Food Network‘s Extreme Chef Amadeus, winner of the “Mexican Showdown” (Saturday)
- BRAVO’s Top Chef Season 9 Chef’testant Finalist Lindsay Autry (photo at right) (Sunday)
Saturday, March 31
John Smith and Tropical Steel
Simulcast with Scott McKenzie of MIX 105.1 FM and Bob Frier of FOX 35
American Idol Winner David Cook
Sunday, April 1
* Appearances and entertainment subject to change without notice.
Tickets on Sale Now
Admission is $10 per person, per day with advance online purchase at www.DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com. Tickets are also available at Centennial Bank and Mercedes-Benz locations throughout Central Florida. Admission at the door is $15 per person, per day. Admission for children under age 12 is free. Food tickets are available at the event for $2 each; food and wine tastings range from 1-4 tickets.
- Visit www.DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com
- Like Downtown Food & Wine Fest on Facebook
- Follow @DTFoodWineFest on Twitter
CHARITY: A portion of the event’s proceeds benefit the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association Educational
Foundation and the Apopka Family Learning Center.
TRAFFIC AND PUBLIC SAFETY TIPS:
- Coolers, food, drinks and pets are prohibited.
- Chairs and blankets will be permitted in the park by the performance stage only.
- Maps and directions are available at www.DowntownFoodAndWinefest.com.
- ATM machines will be available for cash withdrawals.