The most awaited fashion event finally happened at the Citrus Club, Downtown Orlando. Dillard’s provided the entire wardrobe, from head to toe, including makeup designed by Katharine Portela, and executed with nothing but the best, Chanel Makeup products. The fashion show was organized by Paula Matos a renown fashion specialist in South and Central Florida.
The event was made possible by Dillard’s, Femmes de Coeur, Alvarez Law Firm, Body by Vi, Griffis & MacClary, Paula Matos, Kids pediatrics, Vella, D’Batista Photography, Marc Burgess Productions,Katharine Portela, Dove Chocolate Discoveries,PRO Video HD,, CMD, Allied Healthcare of Central Florida, and Antique Cleaning Services.
All models were business executives in different areas and they were all beautiful and charming!
- Deborah F. Harding MD
- Betty P. Wilson Natural Health Consultant for Herbal Life
- Jayne Warrilow- CEO of JW International Speaker
- Dr. Francelis Gonzalez Founder Pediatrician of Kidsville Pediatrics Clinics
- Sigrid Lynne Ladores, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Faculty member of UCF College of Nursing
- Nadia Soulougue, founder and CEO of It Works HR Consulting
- Charnel Wright-Hollinshead President and CEO “We Use News” Media placing and media specialist
- Dr. Lilian Alevato, Director of Disease Management and complex case management specialized in Geriatrics and Cardiology
- Carmen Luciano, Founder at “The Good Old Fashion Way” specialized Cleaning services.
- Kathy llamas, founder and CEO of Communications & Marketing Network
- Rosana Almeida, CEO and Principal Brokerof Florida Connexion a Realty Company, and Director of the Central Florida Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce
Special Guests were:
- Hellen Vella MC of Vella & Associates Human Pain Reliever
- Kristina Janolo, Miss Florida 2011
- Rachel Strever, Miss Florida Teen
- Steph Carse, singer, performer
The event had a silent auction, with many items including art from the following artists that donated some of their work to the cause like , Marta Cerqueira and Alberto Quintero.
All proceedings from the event were 100 % donated to Femme de Couer ( Women of Heart) a non profit charitable Organization, and all Dillard’s sales during the event had 10% donated also. Now check the pictures !