La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and Creative City Project invite the Orlando public to enjoy a free lunchtime performance at City Hall Plaza on Friday, October 26 at noon. The event will feature more than 30 minutes of live music and extraordinary acts from the cast who perform at the La Nouba Theater, located at Downtown Disney. The talented troupe will take over the plaza with breathtaking performances to entertain all ages.
The performance is part of the Creative City Project’s month long celebration of National Arts and Humanities month. Every day throughout October Creative City is hosting free, daily events open to the public for artists to create and perform in unexpected, public spaces. Creative City Project is partnering with the Orange County Arts and Cultural Affairs and combining efforts of hundreds of artists and business owners from the Orlando area who believe in continuing to make Orlando a more creative place to live.
Below are dates of upcoming performances you won’t want to miss:
- October 22: Florida Dance Theatre at Lake Eola Park at noon
- October 23: Howard MS & Senior Singers at Orlando City Hall Plaza at noon
- October 24: Mad Cow’s“12 Angry Men” at Orange County Administration Building, 201 South Rosalind Avenue at noon
- October 25: Solo Artist Night at Orange Avenue & Pine Street at 9 p.m.
- October 26: Cirque du Soleil’s “La Nouba” at Orlando City Hall Plaza at noon
- October 27: Sculpture Art Nathan Selikoff at Orange County Administration Building, 201 South Rosalind
- October 28: StickCentric, Music at Lake Eola Park from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- October 29: Sleuths Theatre at Orlando City Hall Plaza at noon
- October 30: Character Performance Eric Yearwood in Business District at noon
- October 31: Interactive Acting Erin Burton at Orange Avenue & Pine Street at 10 p.m.
- October 31: Mud Flappers at Orange Avenue & Pine Street at 10 p.m.
Times and dates subject to change.
For more information, please visitCreativeCityProject.com.
Source Downtown confidential