With the 2014 Soccer World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics taking place in Brazil, Sports Marketing will be crucial for successful marketing targeting Latin American Audiences. That is why “Getting Ready for the Big Game” is the main theme of the 2013 Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (www.portada-online.com/conferences/latamsummit)
The Summit will take place in Miami’s Intercontinental Hotel on June 4 and 5, 2013.
Major client side marketers will provide the latest insights and intelligence. Ben Jankowski, Group Head Global Media, MasterCard, will jointly present with Virginia Pereira, Head of Media Latin America, MasterCard on how MasterCard has activated sports around the world with a special emphasis on the 2014 Soccer World Cup and 2016 Olympics, both to take place in Brazil.
Mastercard’s Jankowski is one of several marketing and media luminaries that will participate in the Summit. They also include:
Claudio Ferreira, Publisher, Veja Magazine. Veja is the second largest magazine in the world ranked by circulation and the largest and most influential in Brazil. Ferreira will answer questions such as whether Brazil’s decade-long expansion in consumer growth has hit the brakes.
The Brazilian Media executive will also examine opportunities presented by the 2014 Soccer World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games.
Nick Denton, CEO and Founder, Gawker Media. The British journalist and internet entrepreneur will talk about the latest trends taking place in the digital media world in a one on one on-stage interview with Portada’s Marcos Baer.
Other major client side marketers and agency executives that have confirmed their participation include:
- Leonardo Loisa, Sr. Regional Marketing Leader, AMD
- Axel Steinman, VP Emerging Markets, Advertising and Online Business,
- Microsoft Advertising
- Fernando Maroniene, Senior Marketing Manager, Adobe Systems Latin
- Max Sichel, CEO, Grupo Copesa
- Virginia Pereira, Head of Media Latin America, Mastercard
- Todd Wilson, SVP, Managing Director, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Mario Cordon, Chief Marketing Officer, Open English
- Jorge Laverde, Marketing Head, Latin America North, Nokia
Early Bird registration expires on Friday April 19(th). Take advantage of the early bird here:
The Latam Summit will be preceded by the Latin Content Marketing Forum (www.portada-online.com/conferences/latinforum) which will take place in the same venue during the morning of June 4(th). The Latin Content Marketing Forum will analyze the enormous role content marketing can play in the Latin (U.S. Hispanic and Latin American) market space.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Mariano Moro, Interactive Marketing Director Latin America, Coca-Cola
- Damian Voltes, Director, Patagonia Ventures
- Tom Gerace, CEO and Founder, Skyword
- Nuria Net, Managing Editor, Features – Digital at Fusion, the ABC and
- Univision Joint-Venture
- Nicol Turner-Lee, President and CEO at NAMIC
- Javier Farfan, Senior Director of Cultural Branding, PepsiCo
- Fernando Semenzato, VP Content, Fox international
Early Bird registration expires this Friday April 19. Take advantage of the Early Bird Combo registration (Latam Content Marketing Forum and Latam Summit!) here:
SPONSOR OF EVENING RECEPTION
Batanga Media (www.batangamedia.com)
Alcance Media (www.alcancemg.com)
Televisa Publishing and Digital (www.televisapublishing.com)
ATTENDEE BAG SPONSOR
Web Site: http://www.portada-online.c