ORLANDO MAGIC TO HOST NBA DRAFT WATCH PARTY
WHAT: NBA Draft Watch Party Hosted by the Orlando Magic*
This free and open to the public event will feature activities for all ages:
- · Appearances by the Magic Dancers, FOX Sports Florida girls, STUFF the Magic Mascot and the Southwest Airlines Flight Crew
- · Food and drink specials
- · Exclusive ticket offers for the 2013-14 season
- · A live broadcast of the NBA Draft by 740 AM The Game presented by Toole’s Ace Hardware will also take place inside the Magic Grill with live interviews with Magic players
- · The Orlando Magic Team Shop presented by adidas (open until 8:30 p.m.) will be offering 30 percent off all merchandise (cannot be combined with any other offer and some restrictions may apply). The official draft hat and T-shirt will also be available for sale.
- · To interact with the draft party through social media, fans are encouraged to use the hash tag #magicdraft throughout the night on Twitter.
*The event is free and open to the public.
WHEN: Thursday, June 27, 2013
6:00 p.m. Party begins at Magic Grill
7:00 p.m. Draft coverage starts
7:30 p.m. 2013 NBA Draft
WHERE: Amway Center
400 W. Church St., Orlando, 32801
@ Magic Grill inside Amway Center on corner of Church St. and Division Ave.
HOW: RSVP on orlandomagic.com to receive an additional 10 percent off your food and drink order with a printable coupon. Guests are not required to RSVP to attend.
**Fans in attendance will receive a free autographed jersey from the Magic’s top pick in the NBA Draft when they purchase season tickets for the 2013-14 season. Anyone who
purchases lower bowl season tickets will meet the top draft pick in person. The offer expires June 27, 2013.
ABOUT THE ORLANDO MAGIC
Orlando’s NBA franchise since 1989, the Magic’s mission is to be world champions on and off the court, delivering legendary moments every step of the way. On the court, Orlando has won five division championships (1995, 1996, 2008, 2009, 2010), had seven 50-plus win seasons, and won the Eastern Conference title in 1995 and 2009. Off the court, on an annual basis, the Orlando Magic gives more than $2 million to the local community by way of sponsorships of events, donated tickets, autographed merchandise, scholarships and grants. Orlando Magic community relations programs impact an estimated 75,000 kids each year, while a Magic staff-wide initiative provides more than 6,000 volunteer hours annually. In addition, over the last 23 years more than $18 million has been distributed to local nonprofit community organizations via the Orlando Magic Youth Fund (OMYF-MFF), a McCormick Foundation Fund since 1994, which serves at-risk youth. Ticket highlights for the 2013-14 season in the Amway Center, honored with TheStadiumBusiness Awards’ 2013 Customer Experience Award and named SportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 9,000 seats priced $50 or under. For ticket information log on to www.orlandomagic.com or call 407-89-MAGIC.