ORLANDO MAGIC PLAYERS TO MEET FANS AT OPEN HOUSE
PRESENTED BY CHASE
-Event open to the public; Fans will have the opportunity to select seats for the upcoming season before they go on sale to the public.
WHAT: 2013-14 Magic Open House Presented by Chase
The Magic will host an open house where fans are invited to see available seats for the upcoming 2013-14 season and meet the entire Magic team. Fans will have the opportunity to choose from the best seat locations for Magic season tickets and partial plans.
- · Event is free and open to the public
- · Player activities open to all fans include free throws/lay ups, Wii station, pop-a-shot, dribble derby and skee ball
- · Face painting and balloon art
- · Photos with Magic community ambassadors or legends and the FOX Sports Florida girls at the FOX Sports Florida news desk
- · Dance Dance Revolution with Magic Dancers at O-Zone
- · STUFF’S Magic Castle open
- · Plans offered will include full season and flex plan packages
- · Flexible payment plans available – great benefits and savings
- · Magic fans can design their own ticket package through 7-game flex plans with lower bowl tickets starting at $20 per game. The 7-game flex plan will offer fans the chance to pick any seven games anywhere in the Amway Center
- · Seat tags will be placed on all available seat locations for Magic season tickets
- · Fans in attendance will receive a $10 Magic gift card with a $40 purchase at the Magic Team Shop presented by adidas
- · Free popcorn and soda will be available for all guests
- · Free parking will be available in the GEICO garage on a first-come, first-served basis
WHEN: Saturday, October 12
noon – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Amway Center
400 West Church Street
Single game tickets for the regular season went on sale October 4. Ticket highlights for the Magic’s 2013-14 25th anniversary silver season in the Amway Center, named SportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 9,000 seats priced $50 or under.
ABOUT THE ORLANDO MAGIC
Orlando’s NBA franchise since 1989, the Magic’s mission is to be world champions on and off the court, delivering legendary moments every step of the way. The Magic, celebrating its 25th anniversary Silver Season, has seen great success in a relatively short history, winning five division championships (1995, 1996, 2008, 2009, 2010) with seven 50-plus win seasons and capturing the Eastern Conference title in 1995 and 2009. Off the court, on an annual basis, the Orlando Magic gives more than $2 million to the local community by way of sponsorships of events, donated tickets, autographed merchandise, scholarships and grants. Orlando Magic community relations programs impact an estimated 75,000 kids each year, while a Magic staff-wide initiative provides more than 6,000 volunteer hours annually. In addition, over the last 23 years more than $18 million has been distributed to local nonprofit community organizations via the Orlando Magic Youth Fund (OMYF-MFF), a McCormick Foundation Fund since 1994, which serves at-risk youth. Ticket highlights for the Magic’s 2013-14 Silver Season in the Amway Center, honored with TheStadiumBusiness Awards’ 2013 Customer Experience Award and namedSportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 9,000 seats priced $50 or under. For ticket information log on to www.orlandomagic.com or call 407-89-MAGIC.