To further engage and enhance the fan experience, the Orlando Magic is unveiling a new, exclusive Magic mobile application, which is available for download as a phone app.and tablet app. in both the Apple and Google Play (Android) stores. Fans can download the app. using the links, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/orlando-magic-mobile/id731742786 or
From the home screen, fans will be able to access a number of features including:
· News items – feature stories, podcasts, videos and photos
· Team related – stats, rosters, and player profiles
· Schedule – in calendar format with box scores, player stats, shot charts, game times, tune-in information and ticket purchasing ability
· Game tracking – live box scores, player stats, shot charts
· Social media – access to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, True Blue Text and True Blue Connections
· Message boards – instant access to Magic message boards and ability to discuss fan-generated topics
· Tickets – ability to purchase single-game tickets
· Push notifications – fans can sign up for team news, start of game, quarter-by-quarter and/or final score game updates
The 25 years of Magic basketball have seen great success for a relatively young franchise including five division championships (1995, 1996, 2008, 2009, 2010), seven 50-plus win seasons and Eastern Conference titles in 1995 and 2009. In addition to its on-the-court success, the team gives more than $2 million to the local community by way of sponsorships of events, donated tickets, autographed merchandise, scholarships and grants. Including more than $18 million distributed to local nonprofit community organizations through the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation and the Orlando Magic Youth Fund (OMYF-MFF), a McCormick Foundation Fund since 1994. Orlando Magic community relations programs annually impact an estimated 100,000 kids each year, while the OMYF-MFF has positively impacted more than 1 million children. The Magic Volunteer Program (MVP), an organizational staff-wide initiative, provides more than 6,000 community volunteer hours per year.
Ticket highlights for the Magic’s 2013-14 Silver Season in the Amway Center, honored with TheStadiumBusiness Awards’ 2013 Customer Experience Award and named SportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 9,000 seats priced $50 or under. For ticket information log on to http://www.orlandomagic.com or call 407-89-MAGIC.