Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Announce City of Orlando Community Centers will Host Licensed Affordable Care Act Navigators
February 17, 2014 – Orlando, FL – Today, Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer was joined by U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to announce the availability of Licensed Affordable Care Act Navigators in six City of Orlando community centers between now and when open enrollment ends March 31, 2014.
Residents who have questions about or need help enrolling in Affordable Care Act coverage plans can get one-on-one help from a Licensed Navigator at the following community centers on Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.:
- Dover Shores Community Center (1400 Gaston Foster Road)
- Engelwood Neighborhood Center (6123 LaCosta Drive)
- Rosemont Community Center (4872 Bay Drive)
- Northwest Community Center (3955 WD Judge Drive)
- Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center (1723 Bruton Boulevard)
A Licensed Navigator will also available every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the HOLA Office (595 North Primrose Drive).
An appointment is required. Residents can call 211 for more information or to set up an appointment.
For more information about the Affordable Care Act, please visit healthcare.gov.