The City of Orlando will host Saturday open enrollment events at five community centers throughout the month of March as part of ongoing efforts to assist the Department of Health and Human Services in enrolling residents in Affordable Care Act coverage plans.
Residents in need of information or help enrolling in Affordable Care Act coverage plans can visit one of the following community centers on the following dates:
- Saturday, March 15, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Engelwood Neighborhood Center (6123 LaCosta Drive)
- Saturday, March 15, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Northwest Community Center (3955 WD Judge Drive)
- Saturday, March 22, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Rosemont Community Center (4872 Bay Drive)
- Saturday, March 22, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center (1723 Bruton Boulevard)
- Saturday, March 29, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Dover Shores Community Center (1400 Gaston Foster Road)
An appointment is not necessary during the Saturday enrollment events and media is invited to attend.
Licensed Navigators will continue to be available at the above-mentioned community centers for one-on-one appointments every Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. A Licensed Navigator will also be available for one-on-one appointments every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the HOLA Office (595 North Primrose Drive). Residents can call 211 for more information or to set up an appointment.
For more information about the Affordable Care Act, please call 800.318.2596 or visit healthcare.gov.