Clay Schnittker’s low-cost marketing ideas, like the Referral Ninja Marketing System, are already a hit with small business owners in the Kansas City area.
What is the #1 complaint of today’s small to mid-size business owners? According to Clay Schnittker, a former Estate Planning Attorney, it’s that no company today truly addresses the problem of marketing when they have little or no budget to spend. Until now. Schnittker, also known as the Referral Ninja, based in Overland Park, Kansas, is promising to end the hassle associated with finding legitimate ways to market a small business without breaking the bank.
- “In talking with small business owners and their marketing staffs, one thing that became very clear was that they were searching for a way to become top-of-mind with their potential customers without busting their budget, but that would also give them professional-quality results,” said Schnittker. “Quite simply, I’ve had that problem myself when I owned my own estate planning business, and that’s why I decided to share my information with other small businesses in the Kansas City area. What I’ve come up with is the Referral Ninja Marketing System, which is a way to make it easy for them to do what they don’t have the time or expertise to do themselves.”Unlike a networking marketing program, Schnittker’s Referral Ninja Marketing System is a client care program, where small businesses create an unforgettable experience with clients and anyone who can become a referral partner. Two important aspects of his system are his intense customer focus and a strong brand presence in the right markets. Another key piece is a constantly innovative approach to business development campaigns and initiatives. To be successful in today’s economy, staying stagnant is not an option, according to Schnittker.
With his Referral Ninja Marketing System, small businesses will now be able to
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, be it consumers or executives at the highest levels of business
- Cultivate their current customer base to generate even more revenue
- Avoid the seasonality that so many businesses face to shift it into consistent monthly income
- Have their marketing efforts truly gain traction and keep momentum, positioning themselves for possible exponential growth
- Develop a short and long-term promotional calendar, to synchronize efforts at every level of the company
For information about his proven marketing strategies and tactics go to www.TheReferralNinja.com