Leading artists. Limitless expertise.
SEPHORA proudly introduces the new and permanent lineup for The Sephora PRO Team, an elite group of makeup artists that represent SEPHORA across North and South America. The Sephora PRO artists are among the industry’s most knowledgeable in beauty expertise and application, lending their aptitude and know-how to product ideation and development, sharing beauty education tips on Sephora’s social channels, speaking on behalf of the retailer to media, and applying their industry prowess at a variety of national and local client events. Each Sephora PRO artist will be based in a specific region, broadening their influence across the country.
With a competition that included thousands of entries from SEPHORA sales associates and weeks of rigorous challenges and interviews, the 15 winning artists rose to the top with their incredible skill and limitless imagination. This year’s team has the extraordinary honor of being the very first permanent roster for The Sephora PRO Team.
“These artists represent our most elite group of experts,” said Mary Herald, EVP of HR and Education for SEPHORA. “Creating a permanent roster for The Sephora PRO Team allows us to further elevate Sephora’s artistry presence throughout the Americas, while expanding our artistry education programs that benefit our store talent and our clients.”
Meet The Sephora PRO artists:
- Adi Lando, PRO Lead (Toronto) -Ilde Goncalves, PRO Lead (Miami)
- Lou Swinden Payne, PRO Lead (Ottawa) -Julie Taing, PRO Lead (San Diego)
- Eliza Davila (Philadelphia) – Helen Phillips (Los Angeles)
- Jeffrey English (Chicago) – David Razzano (New York City)
- Hector Espinal (New York City) – Chris Sams (Washington DC)
- Karoline Karakeosian (Newark) – Myiesha Sewell (Los Angeles)
- Shawn Lumaban (Jersey City) – Amy Suchma (Atlanta) -Maricela Aguilar (San Francisco)
For more information on The Sephora PRO Team, please visit http://www.sephora.com/pro-picks/