Parramore Neighborhood Road Closure Advisory
Due to development of major projects in the area including Orlando’s Major League soccer stadium and the Orlando Citrus Bowl, road closures in the Parramore Neighborhood will begin in mid-February.
Drivers are encouraged to take caution when driving around these routes. Detour signs will be clearly posted along detour routes. Businesses located along closed routes will remain open during construction.
The City of Orlando’s Downtown Development Board/Community Redevelopment Agency and Police Department are committed to providing resources that will help residents stay updated and informed during the construction period. For updated construction information, visit cityoforlando.net/soccerstadium.
Roads that will be closed or temporarily inaccessible during construction include:
- Parramore Avenue between Church Street and Central Avenue as well as the west half of Pine Street between Parramore Avenue and South Terry Avenue will be permanently closed beginning February 23.
- Church Street between Parramore Avenue and Glenn Lane
- Timing: March 10, 2015 until early May
- Church Street between South Rio Grande Avenue and South Tampa Avenue
- Timing: Closed until the end of May 2015