Waterford Lakes Town Center, Orlando’s largest open-air shopping, dining and entertainment destination, invites shoppers to bring their pooches to “Yappy Hour,” a weekly, pet-friendly dining series. Beginning Thursday, August 6 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. select restaurants with outdoor seating will offer exclusive “Yappy Hour” specials to guests and their four-legged friends.
The newly launched “Yappy Hour” program embraces Waterford Lakes’ loyal shoppers, many of whom are proud pet owners. Guests and their canine comrades will enjoy the following offers:
- Amigo’s Original Tex-Mex Restaurant and Cantina – 2-for-1 house Margaritas, 2-for- 1 well brands, $1 discount off of house wines and half-priced appetizers
- California Pizza Kitchen – FREE small plate with purchase of any bottle of wine, $2 discount off of draft beer and 6 oz.glass of wine, $3 discount off of 9 oz. glass of wine and $5.00 Off Martinis
- Charley’s Philly Subs – FREE fountain drink with purchase of a sub and regular fries (not valid with any other offer)
- Duffy’s Sports Grill – 2-for-1 drinks all day and ½ rack of ribs for $9.95
- Fresh 2 Order – 10% off of entire check (excludes alcohol)
- Friendly Confines – $5 discount off of a $15 purchase (excludes alcohol; not valid with any other discount)
- Little Greek – 10% discount off of entire check with water and a treat for dogs
- Pizzeria Valdiano – Any two slices and a fountain drink for $6.50
“Building upon the success of the newly opened Canine Commons at Kid*Lando, Waterford Lakes is excited to offer guests the opportunity to relax and unwind in a dog-friendly environment,” said Jamie Fraser, director of marketing and business development at Waterford Lakes Town Center. “Our ‘Yappy Hour’ series encourages shoppers to include their precious pups in their night out on the town and enjoy exclusive offers at our many dining options.”
All dogs must be friendly, leashed and accompanied by their owners at all times.