The American Advertising Federation-Orlando (AAF-Orlando) is pleased to announce the winners for the 2016 American Advertising Awards (ADDY). Sponsored by AAF National, the ADDY Awards are the largest competition of its kind in the industry, honoring excellence in advertising. Winners were recognized on February 20 during AAF-Orlando’s annual ADDY Award Gala held at Orchid Garden. Winners included:
· Best of Show – Orlando City Soccer Club Campaigns by SAY IT LOUD!
· Orlando Sentinel Spec Ad Competition – Orange Blossom Brewing Co. by &Barr
· Best of Print – The Sound of Your Stay: Real Music Campaign by Hard Rock International
· Best of Out-of-Home – Sonny’s BBQ Restaurant Design by Push.
· Best of Digital Out-of-Home – Pepsi Pre-Flight Drills – Only at DFW by Monster Media
· Best of Film – Dasah’s Day – Florida Hospital for Children by Studio Say So
· Best of Branded Content – Show Your Disney Side Character Surprise by Disney Yellow Shoes
· Best of Online/Interactive – Everglades Boats Website by Designzillas
· Best Cross-Platform Campaign – Orlando City Soccer Club #GetWild Season Campaign by SAY IT LOUD!
· Best of Student Competition – Orkin Spectacular by Alfredo Salkeld
· Best of Elements of Advertising – Mining Mars Illustration by UCF Marketing
· Best Art Direction – Julio Lima & Andre Greppi from SAY IT LOUD! for Orlando City Soccer Club Campaigns
· Best Copywriting – Chris Bettin from Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights: Door Number Two
“It’s so exciting this year to see the amount of great creative that has come from various agencies around Orlando,” said Tiffany L. Ryan, president of AAF-Orlando. “An ADDY award is a great honor and the winners for 2016 should take great pride in the accomplishment.”
The ADDY Awards are broken out into three tiers: local, district and national. Winners in each category will move on to compete in the next tier, until national winners are chosen.