The Ninth Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest is set for Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26, 2017 for more than 30,000 foodies and wine lovers to experience unique local cuisine paired with wines from around the globe. Located in the heart of downtown Orlando at Lake Eola on Robinson Street, the two-day Fest features mouth-watering dishes from 30 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, 50 domestic and international wines and live entertainment. A portion of the proceeds benefit UCF Foundation, Inc. and Valencia Foundation. Continue reading “Downtown Food & Wine Fest Announces Live Entertainment Top Restaurants, Wines and National Headliners at Lake Eola Feb. 25-26”
Orlando Science Center kicks off the summer with an eclectic evening of fun and discovery reserved just for grown-ups during Science Night Live on Saturday, June 6 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. The evening boasts a live presentation by mummy expert Dr. Heather Gill-Frerking, craft beer sampling with local and national breweries, craft beer mini seminars, a Pink Floyd laser light show and more! The event is part of Orlando Science Center’s year-long 60th anniversary celebration.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK
By Laiz Rodrigues
Church Street was almost full, but they kept coming, more and more, nobody was more famous or happier, or richer, everyone was just the same, happy to witness one of the most important moments of Orlando history. Continue reading “And The City Turned Purple…”
- July 24, 2014 by midnight: Submission deadline, up to 10 photographs can be submitted
- July 28, 2014 – August 4, 2014: Voting period
- August 21, 2014: Opening reception at CityArts Factory from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- August 21, 2014 – September 12, 2014: CityArts Factory “Best of DTO Photo Contest” exhibit on display
- Photos must be high resolution, 300 dpi or greater
- Names, dates, borders, copyright symbols, etc. cannot be part of the actual images.
- Prints, negatives and slides (transparencies) must be converted to digital images before entering this contest.
- Submit photos through the Downtown Orlando website at www.downtownorlando.com or directly on the Downtown Orlando Facebook Page
- Photos must depict one of Downtown Orlando’s five categories: Architecture, Lifestyle, DTO at Night, Best of DTO, and Panorama
ORLANDO MAGIC THANK JAMEER NELSON
Orlando, Fla. – In honor of his 10 years with the Orlando Magic, the organization has placed two billboards in Orlando to thank Jameer Nelson for a decade of legendary moments. The billboards are located at the SR 408 and Kirkman exchange and on I-4 just south of downtown Orlando between the Michigan Ave. and Orange Blossom Trail exits. Continue reading “ORLANDO MAGIC THANK JAMEER NELSON”